What you will learn:
- Advanced 3D Room Building: Follow along with a practical example and build a room from start to finish. Learn to Implement advanced techniques on room building into your everyday workflow.
- Support: Get daily support through the Facebook group and from your instructor to answer any questions.
- Advanced Lighting: Lighting plays a game-changing role in any room design. Learn how to control it and apply it realistically to any lighting feature you want to add to the room.
- Classes: This live course cuts out all the excess information and focuses on to the point classes, tools, and resources that work together to put learning on hyperdrive.Get lifetime access to the learning platform and all of the contents inside of it.
- Visual Effects for Interiors: Learn how to create realistic effects and apply them to different textures such as glass, glossy floors, and outdoor scenes.
- How to use our Room Building Templates : The Living Room Design Kit, Bedding Kit, & Moodboard Kit. A highly efficient 3D Photoshop Template that builds rooms in minutes instead of hours. Can be customized over and over again for each new client or project.
Lifetime access to Kits and templates: Living Room Design Kit , Moodboard Kit,3/4 Room View Kit ($499 value)
Lifetime access to Realistic Styling Mini Course ($45 Value)
Lifetime access to Interior Photography enhancement mini course ($10 value)
Post class online support with your TA and Instructor for three weeks
Lunch provided for both days
Photoshop launch 2.0. A free introductory course . To sign up for the course Enroll here
What to bring
You will need a Laptop or Desktop computer and a regular license of Photoshop CS6 or newer. We recommend Adobe's Photography Package Its 9.99/month and you can cancel anytime. Adobe’s Creative Cloud Photography Plan.
Scroll wheel mouse
Classes are kept small, seats are limited to 10 people to maximize on class time together.
8:00 Class beings
Overview on how to use the Kit
Mock Project begins
Learn how to add paint, flooring, and customizable architectural details to your 3D room
1:00 - 3:00 pm
Adding and manipulating furniture products (from digital photos) to your design board.
5:00 pm class ends
8:00am -10am Lighting and Shadows
Adding realistic Lighting and Shadows to your design
11:00 am - 12:00pm
Finalizing your designs and setting up for social media
Cont. Finalizing your designs
Open Questions? Saving your Design
Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the day of the event are not eligible for a refund.
Cancellations made 60-14 days prior to the day of the event will receive a 75% refund.
Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to the event will receive a full refund